Mental Health Coalition
The Mental Health Coalition (MHC) is composed of representatives from various undergraduate and graduate student organizations that meet monthly to engage in meaningful dialogue regarding mental health on campus.
The MHC aims to serve as a peer network where student organization leaders can:
- Learn about & support each others' programming/advocacy efforts
- Elevate the discussion and actions around mental health on campus
- Collaborate for a common annual goal (policy change, event, etc.)
- Engage in personal and professional development through trainings and workshops
- Increase knowledge of & connection to campus mental health resources