Employee Wellness On Demand
Hokie Wellness On-Demand continues to be updated with new and relevant resources focused on learning about and caring for all dimensions of your well-being. We have compiled videos sharing short meditative practices, healthy recipe demonstrations, and how to access mental/emotional resources offered by Virginia Tech.
There are links to podcasts that touch on research-based practices and topics such as: self-compassion, resilience, finding our sense of purpose, and how cultivating gratitude can improve our health.
We have also included a link to the Virtual Learning Center, created by our Talent Development Team. The Virtual Learning Center is a curation of videos and articles that focus on professional development topics that are relevant to the Virginia Tech community.
- Cheri Lemieux Spiegel: On Being Curious: Seeing WHO Shows Up
- Here's How to Find Community in Your Everyday Life, Even If You're an Introvert
- How to Build Community & Why it Matters So Much
- How to Find Your Community and Not Feel Lonely
- Building Compassionate, Connected and Inclusive Communities and Workplaces with Richard Holmes, KCA
- Why We Need Friends with Shared Interests: The Science Behind the Health Repercussions of Not Having Strong Social Networks
- Eight Ways to Curb Overspending
- Financial Calculators
- Financial Well-Being Resources
- Find Local Assistance
- How Do I Get and Keep a Good Credit Score?
- Money as You Grow: Help for Parents and Caregivers
- Stressed About Money? 7 Tips From Financial Therapists for Boosting Resilience
- Atlas of Emotions - Interactive Tool to Build Emotional Literacy
- Eight Things to Know About Meditation and Mindfulness
- Emotional Wellness Toolkit
- The Tyranny of Relentless Positivity
- Core Values: List, Examples, and Excercises
- How to Find Your Purpose in Life
- Nine Things to Start Doing to Live a Purposeful Life
- Why is Life Purpose Important?
- Exploring the Relationship Continuum
- Nine Qualities of the Most Successful Relationships
- Nine Ways to Stop Spending So Much Time on Your Phone
- What is Social Wellness?
Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns. We look forward to connecting with you soon!