Financial wellness is having an understanding of your financial situation and taking care of it in such a way that leads to preparation for financial changes. Maintaining that balance consists of being comfortable with where your money comes from and where it is going.
In partnership with Alex White, faculty from the department of dairy science, and Community Housing Partners, Hokie Wellness has been able to offer a variety of topics including:
- Nuts & Bolts of Budgeting
- Retirement Planning for the Young Professional
- Retirement Planning for the Young Professional, Part 2
- Steps to Prepare for Homeownership
- Home Buying: No Down Payment? No Problem!
- Good Credit: Get It
- Cash Management